Entering High School
I, Entering High School helps students gather facts about themselves
as they leave elementary school and plan their high school programs. Focusing
on the beginning years of high school, it is a reliable guide to the right courses
and activities for every student.
- Use this planning guide for the entering freshman to analyze
the best courses, activities and sports while in high school.
- Save College Countdown as an excellent diary in
which to record accomplishments, classes and grades on summary pages in preparation
for resumes and personal essays.
- Find guidance for incoming juniors or seniors to gather
the information they need to choose a college. Students should explore different
kinds of vocational training to broaden their view of their future potential.
- Identify the essential activities during the senior year.
Here is critical assistance on timing to meet all the overlapping deadlines.
- Use each year’s summary pages to help decide which
activities and classes should be pursued. These notes will form the basis
for the resume.